Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Going Fast!

I thought everyone would have a copy of Ken Scott's Back Pages by now, but after more than one request I knew I had to restock. Now there's one left for the first lucky customer to get here and claim it.

Back Pages of Leelanau County
from Ken Scott & the Leelanau Enterprise
Hardcover, $40


Another book that seemed far from Northport to me was Storm Struck: When Supercharged Winds Slammed Northwest Michigan, by Robert Campbell and photographs by residents and visitors.



Most of the August 2015 storm was concentrated in and around Glen Arbor, but the book was requested this far north, too, so I arranged to stock it, and now there is a single copy of that available, too.

Storm Struck: When Supercharged Winds Slammed Northwest Michigan
by Robert Campbell
Softcover, 107 pp/illustrated, $22.50

No comments:

Post a Comment