Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2024

Coming Soon --and I'm Excited!



Monday, April 22 - Earth Day

 

Saturday, April 27 - Indie Bookstore Day



Mon., 4/22. Not usually open on Mondays, the bookstore in Northport will be open for Earth Day 2024, with beautiful new canvas book bags ($12) in honor of this year's Earth Day theme, "Planet vs. Plastics." 


Sat., 4/27. The new book bags will be equally appropriate on the following Saturday, Indie Bookstore Day (which I've missed by being out-of-state the past few years, but this year I'll be here), and every day into the future!  


Plan to celebrate these happy days with us, please. And thank you!







2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to purchase one for myself and several more as gifts for friends - with books inside, of course! The design is perfect.

    ReplyDelete