Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Leading Up to Indie Day

First and last prose books from Jim Harrison
The official date for Independent Bookstore Day in the United States (second annual) is this coming Saturday, April 30. I have all kinds of wonderful books in stock -- new, used, new ones just in, used ones newly arrived -- but I want to feature just a few on this post. No explanation necessary for the Harrison feature, I trust. 

My other featured fiction this week, leading up to Saturday, is L. E. Kimball's Seasonal Roads. You can follow the link to read my review on Books in Northport. 


Nonfiction feature will be the book from my previous post here on Northport Bookstore News, The Trails of M-22.


Featured children's books are one from just down the street, Flight of Megizzewas, and three from Kalamazoo -- The Flying Pie Book; The Best Bet Pet Book; and The Wings and Things Airplane Book.


No comments:

Post a Comment