Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Seasonal Closing

 

October is the last month of business for Dog Ears this year!


The bookstore closing is only seasonal, not permanent. I will be back before next Memorial Day to celebrate my 30th year in business (1993-2023), but at the end of this October 2022 I'll be closing until May 2023 for my seasonal retirement. I plan to remain in contact over the winter through my main blog, Books in Northport.

Because not everything on my to-do list can be accomplished on Sundays and Mondays, starting next week the bookstore and gallery will only be open Wednesdays through Sundays, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. That is, Wednesday, Oct. 19, through Saturday, Oct. 22, and then Wednesday, Oct. 26, through Saturday, Oct. 29.


Thank you for 29 years of bookselling and a gratifying 2022 season. I look forward to celebrating three decades next summer in Northport. 



No comments:

Post a Comment