Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Colorful, Captivating Leelanau County




Our foremost county photographer and a very talented local painter are featured artists in a new book coming from Leelanau Press, which should be available at Dog Ears Books before the 4th of July. I’m taking prepaid orders now for --

Leelanau Trek: One Shoreline, Two Visions,
by Ken Scott and Kaye Krapohl
Hardcover, $39.95

On the subject of Ken Scott, I am down to my last “Back Pages” calendar for 2016, and since it’s the sixth month of the year, the price for that last calendar is my wholesale cost, $10. (In the photo below, there are two calendars, but one sold right after I took the picture.)



My new policy for bookstore windows and bulletin board is to restrict postings to books I’m selling, bookstore events, and items of my personal choosing (mostly related to books). One exception to the general policy is the poster in the window now for the upcoming Leelanau Children’s Choir concert on June 10. Why this exception? Because I want to do all I can to support this group.



No comments:

Post a Comment